Sunday, March 28, 2010




Everett Lee Miller was born Thursday March 25. He is a miracle to us, and we are so thankful that he made it to us safely. At 36 weeks of pregnancy, I started measuring one week behind every week. Which is unusual for my babies because they have been big, measuring two weeks ahead with both Gavin and Berkeley. Born at 6:31 p.m. we learned why he measured so small, there was a knot in the umbilical cord, which only got tighter as he grew. The next picture is graphic, so don't scroll down if you don't want to see the knot. But to us it represents answered prayers, and a miracle for our family.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

What a miracle!! I am so thankful that he is here and that you are doing awesome!

Kalli said...

Wow! That is so crazy. I am sooo thankful that he is here and healthy! I hope mom and baby are both doing well. What a cute growing family! And I think he looks like a Miller baby! How much did he weigh?

Angie Torres said...

Oh how wonderful that everyone worked out. I'm so happy for you guys. You are an amazing mom! Your boys are so lucky to have you!You baby is beautiful and P.S. I'm so glad you updated your blog!!

Justin, Kelli, Estin & Eli said...

Wow...what an amazing thing. Def. an answered prayer! Congratulations! He's beautiful! Boys are fun! Do you feel a little outnumbered? :) Wow..I can't beleive he's here already...it seems like it was just yesterday I was anticipating my little guy while watching the "Bachelor"!

Pokemon said...

So I am a blog stalker but at a good time. Congratulations on the cute and healthy and safe babe. What a crazy and scary situation I am glad it turned out well. I can't believe you are a family of 5.

-Paige Atwood

P.S. Everett was born on a good day. That is my birthday as well. ;)

Happy Birthday Berkeley

Happy Birthday Berkeley
on our way to the pool

Berkeley's Birthday

Berkeley's Birthday
Ethan & Berkeley in the pool

Gavin

Gavin
So darn cute!!!

Our little B-Man

Our little B-Man